Built for the Leith, Hull and Hamburg Steam Packet Co., owned by James Curry of Leith. She would have been employed like her sisters in carrying cargo along the Forth & Clyde Canal between Port Dundas in Glasgow and Leith Docks on the Forth, feeding cargo to and from her owner's ocean-going vessel.
Her 1920 MNL entry shows her registered to Smith & Watt Ltd of Dunfermline. By 1930 she was regstered to Charles Wood of Edinburgh. Nothing further is known.