HOME PUFFERS VICS BUILDERS OWNERS ENGINES HISTORY VIDEOS CLYDEMARITIME ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
VIC 95 Corpach
On naval service at Rosyth until transfer to the Admiralty at Fort William in 1947.
Purchased by Metal Industries (Salvage) Ltd at Faslane and renamed "Corpach". Believed sold to D Fitzpatrick of Cobh in 1952 and later to Marine Transport Services, also in Ireland.
Scrapped at Passage West, Cork, in April 1978.