HOME PUFFERS VICS BUILDERS OWNERS ENGINES HISTORY VIDEOS CLYDEMARITIME ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
VIC 74 Wisca
Taken as deck cargo to Ceylon on the "Empire Admiral" for use by the navy there. Transferred to the admiralty at Trincomalee in 1947.
In 1948 bought by Ruttonji Nussurwanji Nazir of Bombay and renamed "Wisca". Sold by them to the Indian Government in 1951 for service in the Andaman Islands.
No further trace..