Purchased by J Fisher & Sons of Barrow in 1948 and renamed "Fishervic".
Acquired by J Hay & Sons of Gasgow in 1954 and renamed "Celt", the third Hay vessel to carry this name.
On 31/3/1960 she grounded at the entrance to Annalong Harbour in County Down, was badly holed and abandoned. On 9th May she was refloated and sold on to MarineTransport Services of Cobh in Eire.
Subsequently she was bought by Peter M Herbert at Bude in Cornwall and is believed to have been scrapped there in 1985 The photograph below is dated June 1883 and shows "Celt" in the Bude Canal, Bude, just inside the inner gates at the entrance to the canal.