With WD Army until March 1943 when shipped to Gibraltar on Naval service.
1946 converted to water carrier.
March 1947 transferred to the Admiralty at Gibraltar.
October 1973 used for target practice and sunk off Gibraltar..
One notable reference book and one or two websites on VICs tell that VIC4 came to Scotland in 1965 in the ownership of Irvine Shipping & Trading Ltd. and became "Lady Isle". This is categorically incorrect. It was another Dunston-built VIC, VIC9, which became "Lady Isle".