Acquired post-war by Ross & Marshall at Greenock, she had a very brief life on the Clyde before being sold on by them in 1949. She was owned for a spell by an Alexander Baillie of Troon bearing the name "Advance". She was later sold on again and moved to Harwich.
In 1956 she was purchased by W.C. Allan & Sons of Gillingham who one year later sold her to H G Pounds of Portsmouth. In 1964 bought by W J Havens of London before being acquired by Husbands Shipyards of Southampton in 1967 where she was reportedly restored.
In 1985 she was sold to a Falmouth based company and is currently visible at Plymouth on Google Earth (at 50.359823,-4.111821). The satellite image probably dates back at least 5 years. Chris Jones has kindly supplied some photographs taken by him on 22nd July 2011 which show her still there and in outwardly not too bad condition, perhaps not all that seaworthy though, and she has reportedly not raised steam for many years.