1948 - Renamed “Limelight” with Light Shipping Co Ltd of
She subsequently became “Cloch Lass” of M Brown & Co of
Greenock, prior to the former “Christo” being renamed
“Limelight” in 1963 by her new owners Light Shipping Ltd (Ross
& Marshall) of Glasgow.
Scrapped at Dalmuir in 1966 . The photograph below left
shows her not long after after her launch in 1942, and on the
right as Limelight leaving Princess Dock,