Purchased by J Hay & Sons Ltd of Glasgow in 1948 and re-named ZULU.
She left Carnlough N.Ireland bound for Paisley with a cargo of limestone on 29th December 1951 and into the teeth of a hurricane-force storm. Her wreckage was washed up near Stranraer on 4th January 1952. Sadly, all of her crew were lost.
The photograph below shows her on the Forth and Clyde Canal.