Built for J Hay & Sons, for their
own use, presumably as a replacement for their earlier Serb
which had been stranded on the Isle of Islay two years
In 1956 she was sold to Cowal Coal & Trading Co Ltd and
in 1958 she passed into the ownership of a partnership of
Lamond & Dutch of Perth.
Her fate is not