Built for Ross and Marshall, she was scrapped at Troon at the end of 1963. She was fitted with the engine removed from the first "Sealight" which was scrapped in 1930. She ran aground twice, first at Bowmore on Islay in December 1956, and reputedly again in 1963 although the location isnt given. On 30th July of that year she arrived at WSSCL Troon for breaking-up.
The date of the photographs below is unknown. The location of that on the right appears to be Customs House Quay in the centre of Glasgow. "Sealight" saw service with the admiralty at Scapa Flow from 1939 to 1946.