Built by Hay for their own use and
sold in 1902 to Murison & Campbell of Montrose. In 1904
purchased by David B Campbell who abandoned her as a wreck in 1906. She was then bought back by Hay, made seaworthy
again and placed in their own fleet.
On 24th October 1912 she sunk after being in collision with the Norwegian steamer Waterloo off Pladda
in the Clyde. 2 crew were lost.