Built for and owned by Munro J.Scott & James Finlay, Glasgow. In 1903 she was sold on to the Glasgow Steam Coasters Ltd and in 1912 moved east in the ownership of Henry & MacGregor, Leith.
It was back west in 1919 with Laighbrannock S.S. Co., Glasgow, then to Dundee owners J Barlow in 1931 before ending her career with Alex. McNeil of Greenock in 1940.with whom she sailed until being broken up at Port Glasgow in 1953 by Smith & Houston.
The photograph is undated and no location is given