puffers & vics

 

HOME    PUFFERS    VICS     BUILDERS     OWNERS     ENGINES    HISTORY    VIDEOS      CLYDEMARITIME     ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

 

Number 13

 

Builder Henry Murray, Pt Glasgow
Official Nr 76871
Yard Nr 95
Launched 1878
Delivered  
Length 65.9 ft
Beam 17 ft
Gross 64 tons
Nett 44 tons
Engine 2 cyl steam compound

Built for the Carron Company, to transport coal and iron ore to their foundry near Falkirk, and to take product from it to the docks on the Clyde and Forth.

Laid up at Burnhouse Basin, Carron in December 1926, and sold in 1927 to Gray's Wherries and Stevedoring Co Ltd of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. De-registered in 1947 after which there is no trace of her..