Built for John S Munro of Hope Street, Glasgow, she went through a procession of owners throughout her career. By 1910 she is owned by the Glasgow Steam Coasters Company. Her 1915 entry in the MNL shows her owned by the West of Scotland Shipbreaking Company, also of Glasgow and by 1920 she is powned and managed by William Ritchie of Howard Street, Glasgow.
In 1928 she was bought by David R Murray of The Oban Slipway Company of Glasgow and renamed "Kerrera". She was subsequently lost on 27th October 1935 two miles south of Crammag Head (Dumfries and Galloway) with a cargo of cement. Her wreck is at N54.38.10 W4.57.53