The second vessel of this name for G & G Hamilton of Brodick. She was converted from coal to oil burning in 1948 and scrapped in 1967. During her working life one of the important tasks she undertook was laying telecommunications cable between various Scottish islands. Co-incidentally, her namesake Invercloy(1) had also done similar work for the admiralty during WW1.
Photographed below on the Clyde in Glasgow