One of eight similar vessels built by MacGregor's in
1912/1913 for the grandly-named Coasting Motor Shipping Co Ltd
of Glasgow. These were the first internal combustion engined
lighters to be built on the canal but they wern't a success
and by the late 20s all had been sold on.
She is believed to have been sold to new owners in Sierra
Leone in the