Built to replace the 1899 Druid
which had sunk earlier in 1905. In 1912 she ran aground near
Ballycastle, N.Ireland, but was successfully made seaworthy
and refloated. She served with the Admiralty at Scapa Flow
during the first World War and in 1919 returned to service
with J & J Hay.
She was sold in 1955 and renamed "Kippen"
before being scrapped in 1959