Built for Richard Munro of Glasgow. In 1880 she was acquired by Robert Roskell of Fleetwood and her registration moved to there. In 1881 she was bought by Edmund King of Bristol. Nothing further is known and there are no MNL entries for her after 1880.
It should be noted that she is emphatically not the "Doris" whose wreck is located off Neist Point on Skye - this was a much larger 1900-built Norwegian-owned steamship.