Built for Paton & Hendry. On 29th November 1905 she stranded near the lighthouse on Little Ross Island in Kirkudbright Bay while carrying a cargo of crushed granite.
The following year she was bought by the Clyde Salvage Co of Glasgow (whether is was them who salvaged her is not recorded). In 1914 she was sold on to Spillers & Bakers of Cardiff, and in 1918 to Spillers Steam Ship Co. also of Cardiff. Purchased by Anthony W Forster of Scotswood on Tyne in 1924, she later appears in the MNL for 1935 but not in 1936.