Built for D Rowan Jnr of Ayr. In 1898 she was lengthened to 85.6 feet. 122 grt, In 1900 she was sold to Wm Cooper of Widnes in Lancashire and in 1911 to the Angelo Coasting Co Ltd. also of Widnes. In 1916 she crossed the Irish Sea into the ownership of Samuel Gray of Belfast.
Her UK registry was closed in 1917.