Built by Hay for their own fleet. She was re-engined at Port Dundas by Hay with a
two cylinder compound engine in 1914 and hulked in 1934.
There is a report that she was still in use as a coal hulk on
the Clyde into the 1950s
The photograph below is undated but is clearly after her
engine had been removed and she was being used as a coal hulk
at Bowling sometime not long after the end of