Information on this "Advance" is scant.
In 1910 she is registered to Duncan McLachlan of Kames Cottage, Dunoon. By 1915 she is shown
to be owned by John McCreath of Hunters Quay and she
is still so recorded in the 1930 mnl. By 1933 she had passed
into the ownership of a Jane Young of Baillies of Troon.
Neither of the photographs below are
dated. On the left she is seen at the head of Loch Fyne, and
on the right at Dunoon. There is also an
excellent hand-coloured postcard of her alongside the
"Effort" at Hunter's Quay on the latter's